2023 Festival Ticket Information
Below you will find some important information regarding tickets and access to all public LALIFF 2023 events. Please read them carefully to ensure you have the best experience. If you have any questions you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tickets are available for purchase online HERE and in our box office at the venue.
- If a screening appears as “sold out”, don’t panic! We will have rush line access for last minute openings! (Subject to availability).
- Tickets to LALIFF Music are available ONLINE. You must be 21+ to attend.
- Opening Night Film + Gala: $250
- Opening Night Film: $75
- Closing Night Film + Reception: $150
- LALIFF Music (Live Performances): $25
- Regular In Person Screenings: $15
VIP Accreditation: $750
- One ticket per screening, including opening night (film and gala), closing night (film and reception) and special screenings.
- One ticket per LALIFF Music events (tickets are limited and available on a first-come-first-serve basis).
- Access to panels, networking cocktails, private receptions and filmmakers’ lounge.
- 30% Discount on extra ticket purchases.
- One ticket per in-person screening (excluding opening, closing night and special screenings). Tickets are limited and available on a first come first served basis.
- One ticket per Music Series event (excluding opening and closing night). Tickets are limited and available on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- Access to all panels, networking cocktails and filmmakers’ lounge.
- 15% Discount on extra ticket purchases.
- Attendees guide with the list of all the industry professionals participating in the festival.
Accreditations will be available for pick up at the TCL Chinese 6. Pick up instructions will be send out directly to you closer to the festival dates.
Box Office Information
Box Office Location:
TCL Chinese 6
Hollywood and Highland 6801 Hollywood Blvd
Hollywood, CA 90028 (view map)
Box Office Hours of Operation:
Wednesday, May 31 - 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM
Thursday, June 1 - 5:30 PM to 9:45 PM
Friday, June 2 - 5:30 PM to 9:45 PM
Saturday, June 3 - 12:00 PM to 9:45 PM
Sunday, June 4 - 12:00 PM to 5:30 PM
Ticket Return and Exchange Policy:
- In case of a return 80% of your purchase will be refunded to your original payment method.
- Exchanges are permitted based on ticket availability and additional costs may apply.
- If you need assistance with Accessible Seating please don't hesitate to contact our box office.
Go Metro to LALIFF!
Take the B Line to Hollywood/Highland Station. The TCL Chinese Theatre is across the street from the station. Plan your trip on the Transit App.
Owned by LADOT, Facility No: 745 - Operated by SP +
Enter the underground parking garage from Highland Ave. in front of Loews Hollywood or on Orange Court between Hollywood Blvd. and Franklin Ave.
Please contact the LADOT parking operator SP+ at (323) 468-0720 for questions, concerns, or more information about this parking facility.
Enjoy up to 4 hours for $3 with validation from the TCL Chinese Theatre and the TCL Chinese 6 Theatres.Regular parking rate applies thereafter.
For questions or inquiries email: email@example.com