Industry Accreditation 2023
Registration for Industry Accreditation for the 2023 Los Angeles Latino International Film Festival is open to film, TV and music professionals, including (but not limited to) filmmakers, musicians, animators, artists, sales agents, buyers, producers, production executives, craftspeople, financiers, festival programmers, film commissioners, film publicists, and exhibitors.
The Industry Accreditation has a cost of $250 USD, and gives you the following benefits:
Industry Pass Benefits:
- One ticket per screening (excluding opening and closing night). Please note: Tickets are limited and available on a first come first served basis.
- One ticket per LALIFF Music event (excluding opening and closing night). Please note: Tickets are limited and available on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- Access to all masterclasses, panels talks and networking cocktails.
- 15% Discount on extra ticket purchases.
- Attendees guide with the list of all the industry professionals participating in the festival.
* Am I eligible for Industry Accreditation?
Industry Pass is intended for film professionals who are active in the film industry. Include in your application all relevant experience that you've had in the industry.
* I’ve registered but have not received a confirmation email.
You will be notified if your application was accepted by May 22nd. If you do not receive a confirmation after that time, email email@example.com. Ensure that our email address is added to your contacts so important messages aren't blocked by Spam filters.
* Does my Industry Accreditation guarantees a reservation to events with limited seating?
Your Industry Accreditation allows you access to regular screenings, panels, networking cocktails and LALIFF Music events. However, these events have limited capacity. We encourage you to arrive at least 40 minutes before the scheduled starting time. Access is limited and on a first come first served basis.
* Is my Industry Accreditation transferable?
Accreditations are non-transferable.
*Can Industry Accreditations be shared among colleagues?
No, each individual of an organization must apply and be approved in order to receive an Industry Pass.
* If I misplaced my badge, can I still access the events?
No. If you misplace your badge you need to either email firstname.lastname@example.org or go to the box office at the venue to get a replacement. The cost of a replacement pass is $10 USD.
* I have accessibility needs. How can you help
We strive to accommodate all guests with accessibility needs. For more information, please contact email@example.com.