We are a premiere international event dedicated to showcasing the entirety of human experience from the Latino perspective, whether through film, television, digital, music, art, or any other vehicle, regardless of platform. We are always in search of passionate, creative, team-oriented and talented people to join the LALIFF team.
LALIFF is looking for an organized, self-starter with a proven interest in Latino film and entertainment to join our team as a Programming Intern. This is an unpaid internship, eligible for college credit. Candidate should be a current student or recent graduate.
The intern will assist with administrative tasks vital to programming departmental operations.
- Assisting in coordinating submissions
- Updating the films database
- Community outreach and engagement
- Filmmaker communications and hospitality
- Films research
- Computer-savvy and able to pick up on new systems
- Able to work independently and collaboratively
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc) and Google Docs
- Knowledge of film editing and film exhibition formats a plus
Position runs from January 15 to June 15, in preparation for the 2022 edition of the Los Angeles Latino International Film Festival.
We require a minimum commitment of 10 – 20 hours a week. Internship schedules are variable, and each intern will work with their supervisor to build a schedule that works for them while meeting the needs of the department.